[AG-TECH] AG and 3D projectors

Martin Turner Martin.Turner at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 13:22:35 CDT 2010

We have in Manchester a triple passive stereoscopic wall that is also a
main AG node
http://www.rcs.manchester.ac.uk/services/accessgrid/esnw
http://www.rcs.manchester.ac.uk/services/computational/esnw110/

A useful part was a separate cluster for the stereoscopic side from the
iocom/AG unit. Meant software would not clash - unless we wanted it.
Required a bigger matrix but was worth it.

It will be a lot cheaper now - good luck and I recommend any AG space
being multi-use.

yours Martin