[AG-TECH] Ag

Wesley Skoczen wesley.skoczen at sheridanc.on.ca
Wed Sep 2 15:02:28 CDT 2009

I have installed AG 3.2 beta 1 on OSX 10.5.8.

Immediately after the installation I was able to run Venue Client and
access different Venues, RAT and VIC were working also.

After software shutdown I can't open Venue Client any more. The startup
windows opens ( runag.sh) but when I try to open Venue Client the splash
screen opens for a few seconds and vanishes. I did try to restart the
computer and reinstall software but it doesn't help. I am able to run
Service Manager (runsm.sh) and connect to it from remote machine to open
RAT and VIC, but I don't know how to open the Venue Client.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
   Wesley

Wesley Skoczen
Applied Research, Remote Collaboration
Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
1430 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, ON, L6H 2L1
tel. 905 845 9430 x8704        wesley.skoczen at sheridanc.on.ca