[AG-TECH] Is there a maximum number of nodes or streams that AG can support?

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Tue Sep 1 11:58:46 CDT 2009

I¹ve quite a few streams with the past virtual genomics conferences
numbering past 50 video streams or so when LSU participated with a speaker.

Louisiana sites would probably be happy to throw in quite a bit of video
into a venue for a scalability test at a predetermined time.

We¹ve the bandwidth here in Louisiana, and I¹ve recently moved some of my
local sites to a high priority vlan established by our local networking
group. I¹d love to stress test it. :-)

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.