[AG-TECH] ubuntu 9.10 + AG 3.2 beta

Porfirio Gaona pgg at unam.mx
Thu Nov 19 14:20:38 CST 2009

Hello,

These are my final results.

Ubunto 9.10 + AG 3.2 beta is working on my video PC.

1.- I tested without Hauppage capture video cards.  I installed one by
one and the system recognized them.

2.- I just add my user to video group. The change on permissions on /
dev/video0 and /dev/video1 were not necessary.

NOTE:

15.004686] IRQ 21/bttv0: IRQF_DISABLED is not guaranteed on shared IRQs
15.294241] IRQ 22/bttv1: IRQF_DISABLED is not guaranteed on shared IRQs

These messages are showed with dmesg command but the capture video
cards are working very well.

Thanks for all to all that gave me hints to solve my problem.

Now, I'm testing stability on this box

Porfirio Gaona
UNAM-Mexico