[AG-TECH] VPCScreen and Keynote

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 21:47:54 CST 2009

Hi Philippe,

Be sure to set the Keynote "slide size" to be the same as the screen resolution set in the MacOS X system preferences, otherwise when Keynote goes to fullscreen mode it'll change the resolution of the screen to whatever the "slide size" is and I suspect confuse VPCScreen. Many screen capturing tools have this issue with fullscreen Keynote.

Doug