[AG-TECH] issue with video

Robert Morrow rmorrow at kumc.edu
Fri May 8 11:03:38 CDT 2009

we have a system that is using NAT. The audio is working fine but the
video is not working at all. We send Jimmy the video but never receive
anything back. He never receive video and we never receive his. We have
looked at our firewall and we are not blocking anything. It appears that
the bridge tries to use our internal ip address and it can not send it
back on that address. is there somewhere in for software or a config
file I could change to set the system to understand NAT addressing and
start using our external address?