[AG-TECH] echo cancel?

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Mar 8 20:42:19 CDT 2009

G'day

Charles, you might be interested in having a look at the Clearone Chat
50 and 150 devices.  You can see them listed ad
http://www.accessgrid.org/test/taxonomy/term/23.  Note that they work on
the Mac.

I use both.  The Chat50 is good for a single user (maybe 2), whereas the
Chat 150 can be used in a small meeting room style usage.

Also note that the Audio on the mac is currently extremely poor...  But
you might be interested in having a look at
http://www.accessgrid.org/node/1792.

Hope this info helps.

Regards,

Jason.