[AG-TECH] echo cancel?

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Mar 6 19:03:20 CST 2009

Charles,

As Fred mentioned with OS X audio issues, but EC is inexpensive with the
Phoenix Duet (USB) and works on OS X ­ cheapest of course is to use a
headset to isolate the mic from the incoming sound. Works with anything else
too, iChat, etc.

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.