[AG-TECH] Possible problems with the 3.2 Beta "all-in-one-installer"!

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 6 16:04:25 CST 2009

On Linux, I'm sure USE_H261AS is defined in the Makefile.  On Windows,
it is or was missing from the Visual Studio project files.

There's an --enable-gpl configure option and then some related
dependencies (ffmpeg, etc.). On Windows, there are different build
configurations, including some GPL options. If you have trouble building
on any platform, say so because ideally that would be trivial out of the
box and I think that, at least in some cases, that is currently not true.

And with these words, I may be conjuring up Piers to talk about vic,
VS2008, and ffmpeg.

Tom