[AG-TECH] Windows platforms

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 18:17:22 CST 2009

G'day All

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if the AGTK works on 64bit
Windows?  I have a colleague who is interested in running it on 64bit
Windows but unfortunately the AG website doesn't detail whether it works
or not and I personally haven't tried it.

Tom, would it be possible to indicate on the AG website, what windows
versions are actually supported...  XP, Vista, etc.

Many thanks,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)

Research Systems Support Officer
Information Technology Division
CQ University Australia

Australian Research Collaboration Service
http://www.arcs.org.au/

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
         jason.bell at arcs.org.au
Work   : +61 7 4930 9229
Mobile : 0409 630897
Postal : Building 19
         Central Queensland University
         Bruce Highway
         Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 4702
Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,
I would have become a Doctor.