[AG-TECH] Stuck with VIC error message.

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 11:21:12 CDT 2009

Hi,

RE: the attached screenshot - can anyone identify the cause of the VIC Usage error message?

This is a new install of AG Toolkit V3.1 (installed from the all in one bundle) on a machine with no firewall running and anti-virus disabled. It's connect to a network that is also used with other AG Toolkit nodes. I've reinstalled AG Toolkit, but it makes no difference. I've tried different VenueServers and also Multicast and Bridged.

I couldn't see anything specific in the debug mode console.

This same PC usually runs IOCOM IG Meeting, so the audio/video devices are working fine.

I feel like I'm missing something obviously, but cannot figure it out.....

Regards, Ben.