[AG-TECH] rat, Pulse Audio, Ubuntu

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 30 06:25:51 CDT 2009

Hi Chris,

I've also seen many general issues with Pulse on Ubuntu - it doesn't
seem a very stable audio system as yet. It seems quite dependent upon
drivers for the audio hardware. I for example have had to disable
Pulse as my audio device (AMD8111 chipset) does not work reliably with
Pulse. Hence I've had trouble trying to debug RAT on Pulse as well.

Piers.