[AG-TECH] sending dv/hdv via accessgrid all in one

SangWoo Han swhan at netmedia.gist.ac.kr
Tue Jul 21 16:04:11 CDT 2009

Muhammad,
DVTS embedded in ExtendedVideo{Producer, Consumer}Service only supports
NTSC, not PAL. I know that Egypt is using SECAM/PAL video format. I guess
that the video format is the reason causing your video corrupted.

In fact, the ExtendedVideo{Producer, Consumer}Service which you are using,
includes an old version of DVTS. Unfortunately, it is hard to get the
lastest version of DVTS windows source codes "supporting PAL" since it is
not open for public use further.

In the case of PAL, I recommend that you use enhanced VIC which supports DV
and HDV.

Sang Woo.