[AG-TECH] sending dv/hdv via accessgrid all in one

Gurcharan S. Khanna gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Sat Jul 18 17:15:17 CDT 2009

muhammad,

it's not a matter of horsepower at all i think.

1. what venue are you sending to? (let's see if anyone else in the world
can receive it).

2. on the receiver machine, does a window come up when you enable
ExtendedVideoConsumer
services? you should get a little window showing every DV stream visible
in that venue,
listed by IP address, Port, etc. it might be minimized and need to be
opened from the Task Bar

3. if you get that window, you need to click on each of those text lines
to bring up
the DVTS window.

4. open Task Manager and see how many bits are coming into the machine.
each DVTS stream
will show up as about 30 Mbits each.

-gurcharan

--