[AG-TECH] NCSA AG VenueServer and existing firewall configurations

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 30 15:57:52 CST 2009

Hello all,

NCSA is preparing to move many of its computing resources to a new building in 2011.  The NCSA AG VenueServer and BridgeServer will be part of this move.  In the interest of a smooth transition, we are asking anyone who has a firewall, configured specifically to the IP addresses below, to please contact us.  Your responses will help us to prepare for this transition.

The IP addresses affected are:
141.142.6.17 tonic.ncsa.uiuc.edu
141.142.6.8 voyage.ncsa.uiuc.edu

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Michael Miller
NCSA

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec