[AG-TECH] UMT bridges.

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:34:22 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Jimmy Miklavcic
<jimmy.miklavcic at utah.edu> wrote:
> I have several people in New York that are under the fascist control of
> their IT people, who are unwilling to open Bridging ports. I need to get
> connected to them. I hate it when IT is unwilling to let work get done.
>
> Jeremy, let me know if your get yours running.

Welcome to the club Jimmy! ;)

Seriously though, I'll wait until I hear from George, but when I tried
to run it, I had to recompile the Linux binary because the UMTP server
hostname is hardcoded in the binary, the same for the port it runs as
well.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu