[AG-TECH] AVCHD and AG

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jan 14 14:05:21 CST 2009

Hi there,

We are starting to code for the HDMI Intensity card into AccessGrid for
a Windows version and should have something within the next couple of
months.

Regards,

-
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956