[AG-TECH] Camera capture question for Winnov 1000 VO, Windows XP, AG 3.1

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 03:32:39 CST 2009

Hi Cameron,

Make sure you have configured the video standards correctly both within the Winnov configuration and the properties of the VideoProducer, i.e. PAL / NTSC. I think if there's a mismatch you'll get a black screen in VIC.

Good luck !

Ben.

Ben Green

Access Grid Support Centre
Research Computing Services
University of Manchester
Room 73A, Devonshire House, Precinct Centre,
Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL
tel: +44 (0)161 306 6621
fax: +44 (0)161 275 6120
email - ben.green at manchester.ac.uk