[AG-TECH] Fwd: Strange Windows XP RAT issue

Enrique Terrazas Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu
Fri Feb 20 18:49:27 CST 2009

No joy ... got RAT errors when I tried the options.append() method
(with both back and forward slashes), and when I tried the
os.system(cmd) method, I see a brief flash of a command line window
but unfortunately this happens a few second before the RAT window
shows up, and the option is not set.  I tried to put in a sleep
command, but that messed things up since VIC would not open :(

Enrique Terrazas