[AG-TECH] Bridge service reliability?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 7 12:45:57 CST 2009

NCSA uses the AG3.1 release on Fedora 8. (Thanks Doug!).  We monitor it by my trying to connect when I think to do it,  I'm trying to be more consistent, but you know how it goes.  I've long suspected the problem arises when the logs roll over, but I can't confirm that.  We restart it as needed and it can be days or weeks between.

Hope this helps

myk

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec