[AG-TECH] Recording and streaming access grid session using Windows Media Encoder or VLC

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 3 13:59:41 CST 2009

I'd like to point out that the V* code from ANU includes the
AGVCRToMPEG2 project. All of this code, which was previously on
agcentral.org, is now available in the UChicago subversion repository here:

    https://www.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/if-media

I've had mixed success with AGVCRToMPEG2 so far. With some work, it
could be the missing link for recording and playback of AG sessions in
standard movie formats.

If you're interested in this code and end up making changes that you'd
like to contribute back, you'd simply need to get a UChicago account.
I'll send separate mail to the list with more details soon.

Tom