[AG-TECH] Vinton Cerf Lecture Friday, Apr 3rd, 1:00 pm Eastern Time

Gurcharan S. Khanna gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Wed Apr 1 10:42:54 CDT 2009

hi,

Vinton Cerf will be speaking here at RIT this Friday, on how to make the
Internet more accessible.

we will be sending out a multicast mp2 stream via a vbrick at 5 Mbps in
SD. here is the link to
information for connecting.

                        http://rc.rit.edu/cerf.html

there is a test stream up now, so let me know if you experience any
problems.

fyi,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Founding Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory
Center for Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
IT Collaboratory Bldg. 17, Room 3119
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu