[AG-TECH] Random crashes

Stanford P. pns at noc.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 16:03:17 CDT 2008

We had a few instances recently where we found that our RAT (in 3.0.2 running on Linux) would crash when one other AG site had selected a strange audio codec.  They seemed to be OK but other sites apart from us also found that their RAT would hang.
When they changed back to the same default codec as others (I think it  was Linear 16 but can't remember) it seemed to stop the crashes.
It might be worth checking that all sites in the meeting are set up the same in RAT.

Regards
Phil