[AG-TECH] Bridge registry timeout?

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Oct 21 20:32:09 CDT 2008

G'day Jeremy

I have noticed that some of our local bridges need to be restarted now
and then as well.

I am in the process of setting up a number of bridges here in Australia,
in which one of the installation requirements will be to set up a
schedule to restart on a regular basis.  (IE, at midnight, detect if
anyone is connect, if no one is connected, restart bridge)

I know I restart my local bridge at midnight each night, which has
assisted in preventing problems at critical times of the day.

Cheers,
Jason.