[AG-TECH] Transmit as "Large" using Mpeg4 under windows?

Gurcharan S. Khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Mon Oct 6 00:14:12 CDT 2008

Jason,

Yes, we've done that here using videum cards as the input for composite
signals from DV cams.

-gurcharan

Jason Bell wrote:
> G'day all
>
> Just a quick questions, but has anyone been able to transmit as "Large"
> using Mpeg4 under windows?
>
> The reason why I ask is that I have tried, but failed, but I suspect it
> is more to do with the usb camera I am using, rather than the actual
> software?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason.

> Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)
>
> Research Systems Support Officer
> Information Technology Division
> CQ University Australia
>
> Australian Research Collaboration Service
> http://www.arcs.org.au/
>
> E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
>          jason.bell at arcs.org.au
> Work   : +61 7 4930 9229
> Mobile : 0409 630897
> Postal : Building 19
>          Central Queensland University
>          Bruce Highway
>          Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 4702
> Patience is a virtue.
>
> But if I wanted Patience,
> I would have become a Doctor.

-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.
Director of Research Computing
Office of the Vice President for Research
http://rc.rit.edu

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu