[AG-TECH] AG 3.2 beta on Mac PPC

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Oct 3 10:52:54 CDT 2008

The behavior I see is that the "blank" vic is transmitting, you just don't
see it from the source. I see it though on my receivers. Certainly on my
laptop the built in camera light coming on was my first clue. :-)

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.