[AG-TECH] Programmatic access to AG node database

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Wed Nov 26 16:51:28 CST 2008

Hey Tom,

That is cool... I have been playing with Google Earth to generate some
stats to show how IRMACS has collaborated with other institutes (see the
following link for details). It might be interesting to explore how this
might be combined, possibly with AGSchedule, to represent the scope of
collaborations carried out using AG...

http://www.irmacs.sfu.ca/collaborations/global-research

An interesting possibility... The above is best viewed in GoogleEarth as
opposed to the static image on the page above. For the KMZ file click on
the KMZ link in the above page (you will need google earth of course).

Brian