[AG-TECH] Anyone else tried to use AG client via Sprint wireless broadband?

R. P. C. Rodgers rodgers at arborvitae.com
Mon Nov 10 10:49:55 CST 2008

Dear Fellow AGers,

I've experimented with using AG 3.2b1 on my Intel-based MacBook Pro,
which runs well via my
DSL connection, but fails to connect to a venue server when used with
Sprint wireless broadband.
The technicolor beachball just spins and spins  :(.  Has anyone else
tried this?  Any ideas as to
why I can't even get to an AG venue server (I can get to http and https
sites via firefox).  Is there
a way that Sprint could be filtering out such traffic???  I had been
hoping to use this mechanism
to bring in some EU participants via AG conferencing to a meeting I am
organizing...

Best Regards Rick Rodgers