[AG-TECH] VenueClient crashes

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:10:56 CST 2008

Sorry for being late in response Christoph,

Well About the  tools that I used to measure  the rates , they were the vic
itself and system monitor which comes by default with Ubuntu

and here is a screenshot belongs to the Receiving machine :

http://muhammad.akl.googlepages.com/acc.png

I tried to perform the steps you suggested but i got some errors , So I will
try again and will inform you about the results .

Thanks alot for your assistance.

Regards

Muhammad