[AG-TECH] Disconnections

Gurcharan S. Khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Sun Nov 2 20:29:14 CST 2008

chris,

that's good to know. i had reverted back to 3.1 after trying 3.2 because
some other things failed,
like the h.264 or the AGDV--i can't remember which right now. plus, the
installation instructions
weren't clear (only installed the AG stuff, not the supporting python
stuff???). anyway, to get
everything back working again, i simply reverted to 3.1.

i'll try 3.2 again and see what breaks. btw, i'm talking about windows here.

thanks,

-gurcharan

--

Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu