[AG-TECH] personal node -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed May 21 20:36:27 CDT 2008

I'm currently working at West Virginia University; we're reconfiguring the
AG here. In the meantime I'm trying to get 3.0.2 running on my laptop -

AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile Technology
NVDIA GeForceGo 6150 graphics
HP Pavlion dv2120
Conexant HD Audio output/input

- and for the life of me I can't get the RAT to recognize the audio. On
one online site, I read that Vista-configured motherboards (with separate
input/output) aren't seen (heard!) by the RAT. Is this true? Is there a
workaround? I've tried external mics, etc. - nothing. When sound comes
through the RAT, I can't hear it; when I broadcast, it's not broadcast.

Any help greatly appreciated. This is driving me crazy!

P.S. Does this apply to AG 2+? I'm waiting for the certificate.

Thanks,

Alan Sondheim, sondheim at panix.com