[AG-TECH] Demo Alert! Tuesday May 27 1pm Pacific Time

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Wed May 21 14:11:00 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I am giving a presentation on the Access Grid and related technologies
on Tue May 27 at 1pm at the U. Washington-Tacoma and would like
to demo the AG at that time assuming it can be set up successfully by
them.

Everyone is invited to attend. We will tour the ANL Lobby but move
to the RIT Lobby for the actual demo so I can be sure to see some DV
streams, MP4 streams as well. Perhaps we can get TigerBoard or a
shared app running as well.

Whoever would like to join us for this risky behavior, please let know
so we can plan accordingly. Of course, you're still welcome just to show
up and say hello.

Thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Founding Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory
Center for Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
IT Collaboratory Bldg. 17, Room 3119
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu