[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 All-in-One Installer v2.0 - Now available

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Tue Mar 18 23:26:11 CDT 2008

Nathan,

Thanks for doing this. It was on our list of things to do, but we
appreciate your timely
update very much. Esp. including the H.264 parts.

Thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop