[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 All-in-One Installer v2.0 - Now available

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Mar 18 23:08:12 CDT 2008

Hi all,

With special thanks to Ed Brannin for his initial release of AG Easy
Setup and Jason Bell for helping me test this new release, I have
updated the code and have release version 2.0.

You can download it at http://www.accessgrid.org/project/easy_setup

Release notes - version 2.0
====================
* Fixed bug when trying to register agpkg3 files
* Updated to Access Grid 3.1
* Added VPCScreen
* Added Shared Desktop
* Added VenueVNC
* Added H.264 Video Services
* Moved shortcuts to Access Grid 3 folder
* Added common international venue server shortcuts

If there is anything you would like added to this installer please let
me know. Feel free to send me questions / comments.

Regards,

-
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ <http://www.hitlabnz.org/>
)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
<http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/>
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956