[AG-TECH] ICLCS_View_Only bridge

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:03:50 CDT 2008

Hello All,

You may notice an AG3 Bridge labeled "ICLCS_View_Only".  We configured
this bridge to only forward multicast packets to unicast clients.  This
bridge drops all unicast packets.  We set this up specifically for the
ICLCS project and will send further instructions to those involved.
Please avoid this bridge, if you are not involved in the ICLCS project,
as it may cause confusion about the state of multicast-unicast networking.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Michael Miller
NCSA