[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 not running on Vista correctly

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Mar 11 16:57:41 CDT 2008

Hi Bruce,

It's looking for HKLM\Software\Python\PythonCore\2.4\InstallPath in the
registry, perhaps you may need to change HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER on line 29 in
C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\agversion.py if you did a single user
installation of Python, or reinstall Python as a multi-user
installation.

Cheers,
Doug