[AG-TECH] AG3.1 and VIC problems

Mike Daley Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 09:39:58 CST 2008

Hi All
I've just tried to upgrade my Main AG node from AG3.0.2 to AG3.1
This is my main node so its configuration is over 3 machines
Display machine XP, Audio Capture XP, Fedora for video capture. 4 Video
capture cards (OLD  Hauppage)
I have the following problems.
1. The Node Setup Wizard does not want to start up on the display
machine. (I tried the audio just to see if its the machine but it also
freezes)
2. If I configure the node via the Client I can configure all the
machines but the Video Capture defaults to all four feeds coming from
the same video card. (video3)
I can then individually configure the cards so that I get all my feeds I
save the configuration then if I change venues it all defaults back to
just one feed.
If I configure the card on the fedora machine in the vic menu VIC does
not appear to save the configuration.
Anyone seen this this, or have any ideas.
Thanks
Mike