[AG-TECH] setting default codec for RAT under Linux (FC8) to other than L16-16K-Mono

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Jun 15 17:50:46 CDT 2008

G'day Andrew, Doug and all

This post bring up an interesting issue...

There are times when you may wish to select a different audio codec,
therefore, is it at all possible to modify the "Audio Service" such that
you can make the codec a configurable option???  This can be considered
similar to the Video Codec setting you have in the "Video Services".

Now I understand that in regards to the Audio codec, there are a huge
list of codec's you can select, but maybe it would be useful to have the
popular ones listed.

Just a thought,
Jason.