[AG-TECH] Wrong port for AGSCHEDULE......

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Fri Jun 13 11:13:15 CDT 2008

Hi All,

Since I don't have Mike's email at NCSA I fingured I'll post the
trouble here......

I just noticed that the "Launch AG 3 Now" links off the meeting pages
-- the ones that become active 2 hours before the meeting are pointing
at the wrong NCSA server port. The link points to port 9000 but the
AG3 server is on port 8000......Mike can you please take a look at
this and fix it. An Example is meeting :

https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu:443/meetingdetails.asp?MID=23245&tzoffset=-240&tz=10

Sorry about non-relevance I guess :-)

TTYL
Many
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.

--Mohandas Gandhi