[AG-TECH] AG/DVTS demo for librarians THU 11:00am-12:00pm EDT RIT Venue (ANL server)

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Wed Jun 11 22:06:21 CDT 2008

hi,

you are all welcome to an informal, brief demo of AG and DVTS technology
for RIT
librarians THU at 11:00am EDT. this demo is targeted to why i am setting
up an AG node in a public place in the library and what the RIT
Collaboration
network will look like (12 uncompressed persistent HD streams on campus?).

we will be in the RIT Venue of the ANL server, which will be sending video
in 261, 264, and DV formats and can receive the same. i will be talking
for the
first half hour and then interact with any participants in the RIT venue
from
11:30-noon EDT. if we have time we can show a shared app, TigerBoard, etc.

thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu