[AG-TECH] AG on the iPhone, anyone?

R. P. C. Rodgers rodgers at arborvitae.com
Wed Jun 11 17:23:42 CDT 2008

Yes, I was very disappointed not to be able to make it to the retreat --
but it would have been on
my own time and money, sadly, and it did not work out given my current
job transition.

In my previous message, I was focussed on the iPhone due to its
announcement today -- but the Nokia and openmoko devices would remain of
interest
in this regard, and of course android is yet to really hit the streets.

I hope we can find time to discuss the telephony bridge that we have
chatted about, too.  I still
think that would be a great addition to the AG environment.  I hope to
keep a hand in this game
until circumstances allow me to get back into a more active role.  All
the best to the folks at
UoQ.