[AG-TECH] List of Venue Servers

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Jun 4 20:40:12 CDT 2008

G'day Ben

This is an interesting topic and personally I don't think there is a
"right" way of doing things.  One of the issues I see it that Venue
Servers are dynamic and things change.  For example, the host name might
change, etc.

I know with the "All-in-one-installer", it creates shortcuts to various
"popular" Venue Servers, which I think is quite useful.

I guess the other issues is that some Venue Servers are private and
don't wish to be published.

Hopefully, having a list of publicly listed Venue Servers under the AG
Community will be a good start for locating other Servers when needed.

To answer you other question, to my knowledge, there is no " block of
venues that everyone is told to maintain on their venue server".

Thanks for your email,
Jason.