[AG-TECH]AG 3.2 beta 1 web broken link

David A. Cox dcox at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 23 12:39:35 CDT 2008

Hooray. The links (and software) seem to work great. It will be nice to be
able to test some things from my desktop mac again. I don't think my audio
is working yet, but I have not had time to track that down yet (I think
RAT is not seeing my FireWire iSight as a Mic).

One of the things I was looking forward to testing was the mpeg4 video
options. I see that the sumover project has a mac version of vic for both
the Consumer and Producer services, but I am not sure how to install them.
The instructions only list the windows instalation method.

Is there a guide on how to install this service on Macs that I am not
seeing (or a general guide to installing services on AG nodes on Macs)?

Thanks,

DAC