[AG-TECH] AG Tk 2.4 Video Mute

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 30 00:48:08 CST 2008

Hi Colin,

That's weird behaviour as /usr/bin/vic is used for both AG 2.4 and AG
3.1.

Are you using V4L or V4L2 (or more importantly the same V4L API with
both AG 2.4 and AG 3.1) ?

I've put up vic-debuginfo-2.8ucl1.3.0-0.1.20071217svn.fc8.i386.rpm in
  http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/ag3/fedora/development/RPMS/
it might provide some useful debugging info, to install it, download it
and issue:
  rpm -e --nodeps vic
  rpm -ivh vic-debuginfo-2.8ucl1.3.0-0.1.20071217svn.fc8.i386.rpm
to revert back, issue:
  rpm -e --nodeps vic-debuginfo
  yum install vic

Cheers,