[AG-TECH] AG Retreat

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 22 13:39:53 CST 2008

Hi Richard:

The AG Retreat will be held this year at Simon Fraser University in
Vancouver, Canada, May 28-30.  We're in the early planning stages, so we
haven't established details like the amount of the registration fee just
yet.  We'll make this information available very soon.

As a reference only, last year the registration fee was $300.

Thanks,

Tom Uram