[AG-TECH] Using a Proxy Server with AG3

Horwich, A (Adam) A.Horwich at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 06:58:40 CST 2008

Hi Ben,

Yep it's been doing it since AG3.1 beta 1 and I have no idea why. The
only thing I can do is, if I need to make any preferences changes, to
then edit the preferences file and change the proxy port number
manually. I submitted a bug on the issue but haven't had any response
yet.

Regards,

Adam.

P.s Sorry about the previous message. Hit the wrong button!!