[AG-TECH] Renaming service managers

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 10 16:54:11 CST 2008

I'm sure the AG software is not meddling with the hostnames, as it does
no special caching of hostnames or anything.  Two things come to mind:

- Are you sure that the node configuration is being saved properly,
using the new names?  Are you sure you are loading the newly saved node
configuration?

- Do the new hostnames properly resolve from the display machine?

Tom