[AG-TECH] Renaming service managers

Ryan McVeigh rmcveigh at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:42:41 CST 2008

Hey everyone,

Our network team changed our network to DHCP over the holidays and
changed the network names of our multi-node system. Now neither pc
can find each other within the Access Grid software. If I try to
create a new configuration in AG node management it changes the name/
IP to the name used prior to the network change.

How do you rename the service managers/computers within the AG
software so that they recognize each other?

Thanks,

Ryan McVeigh