[AG-TECH] Ncast DCC Capture

Hank Magnuski hankm at ncast.com
Wed Dec 17 13:51:07 CST 2008

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Todd Zimmerman wrote:

>> On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 10:28 -0800, Hank Magnuski responded:
>>>
>>> What is less clear is compatibilty with Y-Pb-Pr component, and I think our
>>> results are mixed after trying a few DVD players and other equipment.
>>>
>>> Does this camera have HDMI or DVI out? That would really be the connection you
>>> would want to employ. We accept DVI and an HDMI to DVI converter is readily
>>> available.
>
> For HD out, the camera has component (DSub15) and HD-SDI (BNC).
>
> http://pro.sony.com/bbsccms/static/files/mkt/industrialautomation/brochures/hidef/EVIHD1Brochure4.pdf

This is not an RGB camera, but Y-Pb-Pr. We would have to verify compatibility.

Connection to HD-SDI is not supported currently.

> I'm interested in the Telepresenter too.. specifically I'm interested in hearing feedback/success stories from the community.  Rough price??

The MSRP of the Telepresenter M3S2 is $9995.00. It uses the above DCC capture
card and we wrap an embedded Linux operating system around that to generate
multicast Mpeg-4 (Part 2) live streaming and real-time recording.

Regards,

Hank Magnuski