[AG-TECH] Ncast DCC Capture

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca
Wed Dec 17 13:06:02 CST 2008

Hey all,

I've emailed Hank Magnuski from NCast Inc. directly to ask some
questions regarding their DCC HD Capture card.  I've asked Hank if I
could continue the discussion directly on the AG-Tech list and he has
agreed.  Feel free to jump in with questions etc. Below is a fairly
complete copy of the discussion so far, I'll be sending follow up
questions in my next email.

Todd